AIM
altf4911

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Gooo Egoraptor

Goooooooooooo forever

Sweet episode Hombre. I think this series is going to rule. I'm really glad you got into the world of nice, broad parody instead of being weighed down by the shackles of big d-pad.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

That was great.

The animation was good, the jokes were funny, I don't know what else to say. It's definitely one of the best movies I have seen on newgrounds. I laughed out loud at it, which is almost unheard of on newgrounds.

I was always pretty sure you were cool but this cements it, hombre.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

this was really hilarious

you're a sassy kid and you're gunna make it far in this world

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Good Job

I think it's the best awesome compilation so far

I also LOVED Easter egg #1

Tacos Tacos

this flash fucking rules

and so does that song, I am going to search for it on your website and then listen to it

This Is What You Want! PE This Is What You Want! PE

Funny in concept, I guess

I can appreciate the comedic concept behind this, it's nice to see someone taking shots at stupid newgrounds reviewers, but it really wasn't worth watching after seeing the original, which I did like.

1920's - Crumpets 1920's - Crumpets

I liked it, it would be much better with voices

and if it truly was a SILENT film, we wouldn't hear that gunshot would we?

Health Reminder Health Reminder

I really enjoyed this.

This is my favorite animation that you have done, and I have liked a lot of them.

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

Good animation, but what else?

Animation is obviously really important on a site like this, but the plot here was pretty much nonexistant and I had no idea what was going on.

The ending was confusing too, is this a 9/11 tribute or something?

It feels like a waste of time and talent. Sorry. Keep working though, because you are good at this flash thing.

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Very dissapointing

None of those 3 things would have gotten front page if they were by themselves, they were poorly animated and not particularly funny. The Mario one was especially weak. The whole mario = drugs thing is so overplayed it's not even funny.

If anyone thinks that this thing's score is based on actual merit and not the previous metal gear awesome, they're not really paying attention.

If you had had more shorts, that had better jokes it would have been a lot better. I'm trying to seem constructive here, but I just really didn't enjoy that at all.

Egoraptor responds:

I would really love to submit these compilations with way more shorts, but the rate MTV has me doing them is the rate that I'm submitting them. Basically, if I submitted more every month I would end up catching up with the newest ones and that's something they said they don't want. The reason I'm allowed to submit these ones is because they're so old now. The original plan was 2 a month but I had to struggle with them to make it 3. I really just wanted to get these out there for the fans who aren't in the US since they can't watch the G-Hole because of the region lockout and for the fans who hate sitting through other segments just to watch mine.

As for them being funny, I'm constantly trying to find ways to make the jokes in these shorts fresh so I hope you will enjoy some of the later ones I felt a bit more comfortable writing.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy these, I'm a fan of your stuff. I hope you will enjoy my non-"awesome" movies that I'm working on!